Hi Ove,

It is possible with the usage of multiple executions of the plugin. This
way you also have the flexibility to use different configurations per
wsdl (one server side and the other client side for example).

I posted some example code which maybe helps you.

Regards,
Sietse

---

<executions>
        <execution>
        <id>generate a</id>
                <goals>
                        <goal>wsdl2code</goal>
                </goals>
                <configuration>

<wsdlFile>./src/main/resources/wsdl/a.wsdl</wsdlFile>
                        <!-- Insert other 'a' specific configuration -->
                </configuration>
        </execution>
        <execution>
                <id>generate b</id>
                <goals>
                        <goal>wsdl2code</goal>
                </goals>
                <configuration>

<wsdlFile>./src/main/resources/wsdl/b.wsdl</wsdlFile>
                        <!-- Insert other 'b' specific configuration -->
                </configuration>
        </execution>
</executions>

---