Axis2 Crew,

I have a webservice with several operations that have exactly the same
input: A customer number.  Each one returns a different output.

Is there a reason to make them artificially different?  I have not had
a problem, but I ran across this url:
http://w.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.1.html#Operation_Signatures

The person who turned me on to that url was having a problem because
when the inputs are the same, there was no way to distinguish between
different operations based on the input.  He was using a different
framework.

I am asking this question because I want to make sure my .wsdl files
are as portable as I can make them in case I want to support multiple
frameworks.

--
Michael Potter