which class produces the CNFE?

M-
----- Original Message -----
Wrom: LHPQQWOYIYZUNNYCGPKYLEJGDGVCJVTLBXFGGMEPYOQKE
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 7:33 AM
Subject: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError exception. Service impl class not
picking up external jars in /lib.

Hi everyone,

I'm attempting to deploy a Web Service from a simple Java class by
creating a service archive and deploying it to WSAS (Web Services
Application Server).

However, I'm having trouble invoking this service. The structure of my
service is given below (which I then deployed as an .aar file):

- Grouper.aar
  - META-INF
    - services.xml
  - lib
     - *.jar

  - conf
    - sources.xml

  - test
    - GrouperWS.class

However, GrouperWS.class is not seeing the lib/*.jar in its classpath. I
get java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError exceptions when I invoke GrouperWS.
I've followed the advice given previously in this mailing list but to no
avail. I would really appreciate any insight or help in this matters. My
services.xml and GrouperWS.java is provided below for added clarity.
Cheers.

Regards
Sanjay

package test;

import java.io.InputStream;

import org.apache.axis2.AxisFault;
import org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext;
import org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService;

import edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.SubjectFinder;
import edu.internet2.middleware.subject.Subject;
import edu.internet2.middleware.subject.SubjectNotFoundException;
import edu.internet2.middleware.subject.SubjectNotUniqueException;

public class GrouperWS {

private final static String GROUPER_PROPERTIES = "conf/sources.xml";

public String loadResource() throws AxisFault,
SubjectNotFoundException, SubjectNotUniqueException{

MessageContext context =
MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext();
AxisService service = context.getAxisService();
ClassLoader loader = service.getClassLoader();
    InputStream in =
loader.getResourceAsStream(GROUPER_PROPERTIES);

             if (in != null) {

                 String  subjectId = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
                 Subject subject      =
SubjectFinder.findById(subjectId);
                 String user = subject.getId();
                 return user;

             } else {
                   return "An error as occured";

} //end of GrouperWS

<service name="Grouper" scope="application">
    <description>
        This is the Grouper Service
    </description>
    <parameter name="ServiceTCCL">composite</parameter>
    <messageReceivers>
        <messageReceiver
            mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only";
    class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
        <messageReceiver
            mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out";
    class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
    </messageReceivers>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass">
        test.GrouperWS
    </parameter>