Hi Charitha,

So, does it mean that i cannot use SSL on Standalone AXIS?

-Ajay

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 20:16:21 +0530, Charitha Kankanamge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ajay,
This is a bug in axis2-1.3. I reported a JIRA some time back. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3309

regards
Charitha

Ajay Kumar Gour wrote:

Hello All,

To enable the SSL support in Axis2 1.3, i have uncommented the

<transportReceiver name="https" class="org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSSLListener"> and <transportSender name="https" class="org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSSLSender"> elements.

But when restart the server, iam getting following error -

[FATAL] [SimpleAxisServer] Shutting down. Error starting SimpleAxisServer
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSSLSender.getSSLContext(HttpCoreNIOSSLSender.java:81) at org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender.init(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:96) at org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.initTransportSenders(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:270) at org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.init(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:201) at org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:76) at org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:180) at org.apache.axis2.transport.SimpleAxis2Server.<init>(SimpleAxis2Server.java:50) at org.apache.axis2.transport.SimpleAxis2Server.main(SimpleAxis2Server.java:101) [SimpleAxisServer] Shutting down. Error starting SimpleAxisServer

Does anybody has any idea why is it happening?

Thanks,
-Ajay