Hi All

I have a litlle problem here... ( newbie )
I'm created a Web Service,,, ( one cliente and one service with AXIOM )... In the first invocation everything works fine... but,,, if I try make a second or third invocation I perceived that Axis2 1.3 retained the variables of the preceding call...
(TomCat 6.0.14, JDK 1.6)

I tried change the 'scope' parameter in my service.xml (eg: request ),,, but nothing... I need something like a new instance each time,,, a new execution with no parameters... Axis2 can make this, or I need restart my variables when my servive receive a new request...

Can Someone, please, give-me a direction... ( an sample, an tutorial )

Many Thanks in Advance
( sorry my english )

--
Arlindo Luis Marcon Junior