I've not found any way to customize the ?wsdl processing except by
extending AxisServlet and overriding its doGet method.  If you do
this, you'll need to modiy the servlet mapping in web.xml for the
webapp containing axis.

In axis1, ?wsdl generation was carried out by a handler specified in
the config file -- you could provide a different handler to do
something special.

Jeff