Hi Narayan,

Could some one please help me to understand why
> org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllReceiver/Sender handlers are
> deprecated and still configured in rampart-1.3 module.xml? Is there any
> substitute for them or is Developer need to develop its own?

WSDoAllReceiver/Sender is used when Rampart is configured  in the old way.
That is  using the OutflowSecurity/InflowSecurity parameters.

RamaprtSender/RampartReceiver is used when Rampart is configured using
WS-Policy based configuration. Then we define how a message should be
secured
using the WS - Security Policy Language.

Thanks,
Nandana