From: samir shaikh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 2:20 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] trimming down the xml in axis2 1.3

Hi,

I'm trying to trim down the xml exchanged when using a
axis2 client and server. Is there a way I can
configure the serializer to not prefix namespace with
every element e.g. <ns:errorCode>0</ns:errorCode> can
just be <errorCode>0<errorCode>. Also not send back
the additional headers and field types with each call.
I was able to do that in Axis1.3 with the wsdd file.
Can someone point me to where that is done in Axis2.

Thanks a lot.

Samir