I think jms transport urls are given like this.
jms:/StockQuoteService?transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=QueueConnectionFactory&
java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory&amp
;java.naming.provider.url=tcp://localhost:61616

The single jms transport sender uses the above parameters to create a jms
connection and send the message to the destination. By using different
parameter values in urls like above the destination changes.

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/jms-transport.html

Upul