From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 6:25 AM
Subject: RE: Name Changes For Development Test and Production Deployments

Hi Peter,

I think this problem is beyond Axis and Axis2 and is more on project
base. I know that maven has built-in support for different environments
using profiles to support this. For ant there are alternatives but I
don't exactly know how to deal with this. I think they make use of extra
tasks for different environments.

Good luck!

Sietse