Paul,

I'll be happy to team up with you on this. If you
could lay out for me what is involved that will be
great. We could have something based off of the
sipservlet specification. Meanwhile, I can also
research the existing transports as part of synapse.

Samir

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/synapse/trunk/java/modules/transports/src/main/java

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/transport