Thanks Dennis, I'll take a look at that as well, that may be our only
choice. I guess at the end of the day, I'm looking to see how I can exclude
certain types from being generated in the WSDL. Using @XmlTransient alone
doesn't do it. In Axis 1.4 I could take advantage of the
org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Types.getStopClasses() List, so I'm wondering
if there is similar functionality to utilize in the Axis2 infrastructure?

Ben