Would you verify if you get the same stack trace:

Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Sandesha2 sender thread has not
received a valid CreateSequnceResponse
        at
org.apache.sandesha2.workers.SenderWorker.invokeCallBackObject(SenderWorker.java:757)
        at org.apache.sandesha2.workers.SenderWorker.run(SenderWorker.java:339)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Debugging the client application I am able to see the origin of the
problem, in the file SenderWorker.java, function checkForSyncResponses
line 657, AxisEngine.receive() invocation generate an exception:

                        if (resenvelope!=null) {
                                AxisEngine.receive(responseMessageContext);
                        }

                } catch (Exception e) {

            String message =
SandeshaMessageHelper.getMessage(SandeshaMessageKeys.noValidSyncResponse);
            if (msgCtx != null &&! msgCtx.isServerSide() &&

(Sandesha2Constants.SPEC_2005_02.Actions.ACTION_CREATE_SEQUENCE.equals(msgCtx.getSoapAction())
Sandesha2Constants.SPEC_2007_02.Actions.ACTION_CREATE_SEQUENCE.equals(msgCtx.getSoapAction()))
){
                // We have not received a valid createSequnce reponse
for the request we send so we need to terminate the seunce here
                return false;
            } else {
                if (log.isWarnEnabled())
                    log.warn(message, e);

The message is totally confusing me because the content of the
exception is not propagated to the client, this error is originated in
AxisEngine.receive(), checkMustUnderstand invocation line #135:

    private static void checkMustUnderstand(MessageContext msgContext)
throws AxisFault {
        SOAPEnvelope envelope = msgContext.getEnvelope();
        if (envelope.getHeader() == null) {
            return;
        }

        // Get all the headers targeted to us
        Iterator headerBlocks = envelope.getHeader().getHeadersToProcess(null);

        while (headerBlocks.hasNext()) {
            SOAPHeaderBlock headerBlock = (SOAPHeaderBlock) headerBlocks.next();

            // if this header block has been processed or mustUnderstand isn't
            // turned on then its cool
            if (headerBlock.isProcessed() || !headerBlock.getMustUnderstand()) {
                continue;
            }

            // Oops, throw an appropriate MustUnderstand fault!!
            QName faultQName =
headerBlock.getVersion().getMustUnderstandFaultCode();
            throw new AxisFault(Messages.getMessage("mustunderstandfailed",

headerBlock.getNamespace().getNamespaceURI(),

headerBlock.getLocalName()), faultQName);

The exception has this message:

Must Understand check failed for header
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd
: Security

I will try to deploy with early SNAPSHOTS!!!

On Dec 21, 2007 2:22 AM, Sukma Agung Verdianto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've solved my previous problem.
> And now I get the same error like yours.
>

> On Dec 19, 2007 3:27 PM, Alberto Patino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > I'm trying to do the same thing you want to do but I having a
> > different message error: (Debug enabled)
> >
> > [DEBUG] Exit: InMemoryTransaction::enlist
> > [DEBUG] Enter: InMemoryStorageManager::removeMessageContext, key:
> > urn:uuid:818835A043FB6125F01198050445672
> > [DEBUG] Exit: InMemoryStorageManager::removeMessageContext, key:
> > urn:uuid:818835A043FB6125F01198050445672
> > [DEBUG] Entry: OutInAxisOperationClient$SyncCallBack::onError,
> > java.lang.Exception: Sandesha2 sender thread has not received a valid
> > CreateSequnceResponse
> > [DEBUG] Exit: OutInAxisOperationClient$SyncCallBack::onError
> > [DEBUG] Exit: SenderWorker::run
> >
> > The error is:  "Sandesha2 sender thread has not received a valid
> > CreateSequnceResponse"
> >
> > I'm tracking the error in the SenderWorker.java file,
> > checkForSyncResponses function:
> >

> >        } catch (Exception e) {
> >
> >            String message =
> > SandeshaMessageHelper.getMessage(SandeshaMessageKeys.noValidSyncResponse);
> >            if (msgCtx != null &&! msgCtx.isServerSide () &&
> >
> (Sandesha2Constants.SPEC_2005_02.Actions.ACTION_CREATE_SEQUENCE.equals(msgCtx.getSoapAction())
> >

> ||Sandesha2Constants.SPEC_2007_02.Actions.ACTION_CREATE_SEQUENCE.equals(msgCtx.getSoapAction()))
> > ){
> >                // We have not received a valid createSequnce reponse
> > for the request we send so we need to terminate the seunce here
> >                return false;
> >            } else {
> >                if ( log.isWarnEnabled())
> >                    log.warn(message, e);
> >         }
> >
> > I'm not sure why the code is looking for ACTION_CREATE_SEQUENCE
> > instead of ACTION_CREATE_SEQUENCE_RESPONSE!
> >

> > Any ideas?
> >
> > ( I have read the link in http://wso2.org/library/1027 but I realized
> > the changes suggested in the article are already incorporated in the
> > sandesha 1.3 module.xml file)

Don't be evil!!!