I i have deployed a WS with WSSecurity using rampart  ( also uses addressing
and Notifications ) and when i send a message to the server from my client i
allways get the following axis faul:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WSDoAllReceiver: security processing failed
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:434)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:373)

Reading the code this is at the first step of verification and i think i
have something wrongly configured so please help me to find where in my
config files is the bug.

CLIENT side is a WS with this config :

<parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
      <action>
        <items>Timestamp Signature Encrypt</items>
        <user>client</user>

<passwordCallbackClass>org.apache.rampart.samples.sample10.PWCBHandler</passwordCallbackClass>
        <signaturePropFile>client.properties</signaturePropFile>
        <signatureKeyIdentifier>DirectReference</signatureKeyIdentifier>
        <encryptionKeyIdentifier>SKIKeyIdentifier</encryptionKeyIdentifier>
        <encryptionUser>client</encryptionUser>
        <encryptionPropFile>client.properties</encryptionPropFile>
      </action>
    </parameter>

  <parameter name="InflowSecurity">
      <action>
        <items>Timestamp Signature Encrypt</items>

<passwordCallbackClass>org.apache.rampart.samples.sample10.PWCBHandler</passwordCallbackClass>
        <decryptionPropFile>client.properties</decryptionPropFile>
      </action>
    </parameter>

And the SERVER side is like this:

 <parameter name="InflowSecurity">

      <action>

        <items>Timestamp Signature Encrypt</items>

<passwordCallbackClass>org.apache.rampart.samples.sample10.PWCBHandler</passwordCallbackClass>

        <signaturePropFile>service.properties</signaturePropFile>

      </action>

    </parameter>

        <parameter name="OutflowSecurity">

      <action>

        <items>Timestamp Signature Encrypt</items>

       <user>service</user>

<passwordCallbackClass>org.apache.rampart.samples.sample10.PWCBHandler</passwordCallbackClass>

        <signaturePropFile>service.properties</signaturePropFile>

        <signatureKeyIdentifier>DirectReference</signatureKeyIdentifier>

        <encryptionKeyIdentifier>SKIKeyIdentifier</encryptionKeyIdentifier>

        <encryptionUser>useReqSigCert</encryptionUser>

      </action>

    </parameter>