Hello.

I'm using Pojo mechanism in Axis2 to define some Web Services.

Such services manage instances of my own classes. Here is a Java interface for one of these services :

### NewsDataSourceInterface.java
package fr.unice.i3s.rainbow.seduite.dataSources.news;
public interface NewsDataSourceInterface {
        public News     read(int id) throws Exception;
        public News[]   readThemAll() throws Exception;
}
###

News class definition is the following :
### News.java
public class News implements Serializable {
        private int id;
        private String author;
        private String title;
        private String content;
        private String entryDate;
        // getters & setters ...
}
###

Service business code is basically defined in NewsDataSourceImpl.
I'm creating my aar file without any problems, but the generated WSDL I retrieve from Axis2 is the following :
<wsdl:definitions
 xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
 xmlns:mime="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/";
 xmlns:ns0="http://news.dataSources.seduite.rainbow.i3s.unice.fr/xsd";
 xmlns:soap12="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/";
 xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/";
 xmlns:ns1="http://news.dataSources.seduite.rainbow.i3s.unice.fr";
 xmlns:wsaw="http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl";
 xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
 targetNamespace="http://news.dataSources.seduite.rainbow.i3s.unice.fr";>
 <wsdl:types>
  <xs:schema
   xmlns:ax27="http://news.dataSources.seduite.rainbow.i3s.unice.fr/xsd";
   attributeFormDefault="qualified"
   elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="http://news.dataSources.seduite.rainbow.i3s.unice.fr/xsd";>
            <xs:complexType name="News">
                <xs:sequence>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="author" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/> <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="content" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>

<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="entryDate" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
                    <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="id" type="xs:int"/>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="title" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/> <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="serialVersionUID" type="xs:long"/>
                </xs:sequence>
            </xs:complexType>
</wsdl:definitions>

Even if I use a <schema namespace="myNamespace"/> inside my services.xml descriptor, the complex object News is always generated inside a "/xsd"-postfixed namespace.

Such definition seems to be non compatible with Eclipse BPEL Designer mechanisms, as the designer is unable to understand my News data type when I try to invoke this WS inside a BPEL Process.

Is there a way to avoid the xsd-postifing ?

Cheers,
--
 Sebastian