Hello all!
We are using Axis2 in a client environment to invoke a web service.

Looking at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.HTTPSender() I see that there can be a parameter set in the message context, created when invoking an operation, that specifies whether Axis2 should use an HTTP POST or HTTP GET method to send the request to the web service provider. By default, it seems that WSDL2Java generates ADB code that doesn't specify anything, so the default behaviour (line 77) of making an HTTP POST request is chosen.

My question is this: is there a way to specify to WSDL2Java to generate client code that makes calls using HTTP GET method, or must I manually modify the generated code to add the appropriate value for org.apache.axis2.Constants.Configuration.HTTP_METHOD parameter to the message context for each operation invocation method?

Thanks in advance.

--
Mauro Molinari
Software Developer