Kevin, Thanks for your response. My client is Axis 1.4. When I try to hit
the Axis2 service, I get the following exception

The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is
http://localhost:9082/axis2/services/AcordWinsRateService and the WSA Action
=

Where my EPR is http://localhost:9082/axis2/services/AcordWinsRateService
<http://localhost:9082/axis2/services/AcordWinsRateService> .

When I use the Axis2.0 client and hit the 2.0 service I am able to hit it
and get the response. Why is this?

Anjana Kandalam
Private Client Group - AIG
Work: 908-679-2608