From: kokie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2008 4:57:22 AM
Subject: [Axis2]About WS-Policy support

  Dear,
 Axis2's great project! I'm using it developing web service with policy support.
 You metioned in the document http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/WS_policy.html
that axis2   fully supports WS Policy at client-side,
 so could axis give an example like codegen a stub against a WSLD which
contains policies or else?
 Thanks in advance.
Best wishes.

--