Hi Axis2 users,

i have implemented a very simple Axis2 webservice (request-response), which
works correct as long as i don't use SOAPMonitor.

When I integrate SOAPMonitor into my Axis2 web-application, i get the following
RuntimeException (mapped to an axis2fault) at the webservice response:
"java.lang.RuntimeException: Element namespace from data source is
http://my.company.com, not the expected"

I assume i configured SOAPMonitor correct. I can use the SOAPMonitor applet, it
shows the correct request message and the above-named fault-message.
SOAPMonitor also works fine for me with one-way webservices.

So why do i get an error at the response when using SOAPMonitor?
Has anyone an idea or a similar problem?

Version:
Axis2-1.3
SOAPMonitor applet classes taken from Axis2-1.3/lib/soapmonitor-1.3.jar

The RuntimeException stacktrace is attached.

Thanks in advance,
Andi

Stacktrace (part of):
java.lang.RuntimeException: Element namespace from data source is
http://my.company.com, not the expected
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMSourcedElementImpl.forceExpand(OMSourcedElementImpl.java:184)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMSourcedElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMSourcedElementImpl.java:568)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMElementImpl.java:772)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMElementImpl.java:756)
        at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.SOAPEnvelopeImpl.internalSerialize(SOAPEnvelopeImpl.java:210)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMElementImpl.java:756)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.serialize(OMNodeImpl.java:345)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.toString(OMElementImpl.java:913)
        at
org.apache.axis2.handlers.soapmonitor.SOAPMonitorHandler.invoke(SOAPMonitorHandler.java:101)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:292)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:212)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:377)
        at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.java:45)
        at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:120)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)