From: andreas netter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 5:35:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Axis2] RuntimeException when using SOAPMonitor

Hi Robert,

I'm using SOAP 1.1 and JAXB-RI data binding.

The correct soap envelope for the response should look like this:
<soapenv:Envelope
 xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
<soapenv:Body><ns1:RESPONSE
 xmlns:ns1="http://my.company.com";>......</ns1:RESPONSE>
</soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

But i'm not 100% sure if it does because i can't monitor the correct
 response due to the Exception.

The log statement before the Exception prints the following ("RESPONSE"
 is the Element name in the Response Message):
"[OMSourcedElementImpl] forceExpand: expected element namespace
 RESPONSE, found"

The fact that the service works normal when SOAPMonitor is *NOT* used
 confuses me a bit,
because the exception is thrown deep into axiom, as you mentioned.

Greets,
Andi

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/commons/trunk/modules/axiom/modules/axiom-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/axiom/om/impl/llom/OMSourcedElementImpl.java?view=markup

> String readerURI = readerFromDS.getNamespaceURI();
> readerURI = (readerURI == null) ? "" : readerURI;
> String uri = getNamespace().getNamespaceURI();
>            if (!readerURI.equals(uri)) {
>                log.error("forceExpand: expected element namespace " +
>                         getLocalName() + ", found " + uri);
>                 throw new RuntimeException("Element namespace from
> data source is " +
>                         readerURI + ", not the expected " + uri);
>             }
>
> Post your envelope and maybe we can help.  It also would help if you
> post the logs that are printed on this line:
>
> log.error("forceExpand: expected element namespace " +
>                         getLocalName() + ", found " + uri);
>
> So you need a uri and it doesn't appear you have one for some reason.
>
> You could try a nightly release or use TCPMon instead of the
 soapmonitor.

> HTH,
> Robert
>
> On Jan 10, 2008 12:00 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi Axis2 users,
> >
> > i have implemented a very simple Axis2 webservice
 (request-response),
> which works correct as long as i don't use SOAPMonitor.
> >
> > When I integrate SOAPMonitor into my Axis2 web-application, i get
 the
> following RuntimeException (mapped to an axis2fault) at the
 webservice
> response:
> > "java.lang.RuntimeException: Element namespace from data source is
> http://my.company.com, not the expected"
> >
> > I assume i configured SOAPMonitor correct. I can use the
 SOAPMonitor
> applet, it shows the correct request message and the above-named
> fault-message. SOAPMonitor also works fine for me with one-way
 webservices.

> > So why do i get an error at the response when using SOAPMonitor?
> > Has anyone an idea or a similar problem?
> >
> > Version:
> > Axis2-1.3
> > SOAPMonitor applet classes taken from
 Axis2-1.3/lib/soapmonitor-1.3.jar

> > The RuntimeException stacktrace is attached.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Andi
> >

> > Stacktrace (part of):
> > java.lang.RuntimeException: Element namespace from data source is
> http://my.company.com, not the expected
> >         at

org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMSourcedElementImpl.forceExpand(OMSourcedElementImpl.java:184)
> >         at

org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMSourcedElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMSourcedElementImpl.java:568)
> >         at

org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMElementImpl.java:772)
> >         at

org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMElementImpl.java:756)
> >         at

org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.SOAPEnvelopeImpl.internalSerialize(SOAPEnvelopeImpl.java:210)
> >         at

org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMElementImpl.java:756)
> >         at

 org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.serialize(OMNodeImpl.java:345)
> >         at

 org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.toString(OMElementImpl.java:913)
> >         at

org.apache.axis2.handlers.soapmonitor.SOAPMonitorHandler.invoke(SOAPMonitorHandler.java:101)
> >         at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:292)
> >         at
> org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:212)
> >         at
 org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:377)
> >         at

org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.java:45)
> >         at

org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)
> >         at
> org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)
> >         at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)
> >         at

 org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:120)
> >         at
 javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
 http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freemail

Der kann`s mit allen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger?did=10