Gaurav Lall wrote:

I tried with wsdl2java from the nightly build and am getting the response close to what I had in axis 1, I modified the generated code in the receiver to set xmlOptions.setSaveAggressiveNamespaces() in the receiver class to group the namespaces used to single one. I am not sure as to why the xsi:type is not coming same as what it was coming from the axis1 response.
Thanks Amila for pointing this out .
I have question is if we need to use xml bean serilazion in axis2, what is the suggested way of going about it as this feature is not part of axis2 formal release till now ? Please let me know

Thanks
Anne
Thanks for replying
Please find attached the wsdl file, the wsdl does include lot of schemas(which are not public )which I can not include, Please let me know what you think

If you think I need to provide the schema's too then I will work on creating an example for that

Thanks
Gaurav
Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
Can you provide the WSDL?