  From: Amila Suriarachchi
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 8:04 PM
  Subject: Re: WSDL import and schemaLocation

  On Jan 15, 2008 9:08 AM, prasad c iyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    Hi,
    I am creating the client for an existing web service. My problem is the
schemaLocation is points to the relative path. Is there a way to resolve this.
So that my client can download the schema.

  Are you using wsdl2java with  Axis2?  it can  handle the relative
schemaLocations. I think any tool would do this.

  thanks,
  Amila.

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <definitions name="BankServices"
targetNamespace="http://localhost:8080/my-app/services/BankServices "
xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
xmlns:tns="http://localhost:8080/my-app/services/BankServices";
xmlns:bank="http://localhost:8080/my-app/services/BankServices/types";
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";>
      <types>
        <xsd:schema>
       <xsd:import
namespace="http://localhost:8080/my-app/services/BankServices/types";
schemaLocation="BankServices?xsd=xsd0.xsd"/>
      </xsd:schema>
      </types>

    regards

  --