I tried to find the minimalist build for axis 2 but could not locate it
anywhere,  can someone point me to that please?

  I build on pc with setting for jre1.4 in eclipse and use the jars in an
embedded system. In eclipse I just set the jre build level to 1.4 and thats
fine Is there a setting  did not see anything on that in the axis2 build
scripts...

  I need to be able support soap based web service on tomcat 5.5 on embedded
debian linux and  be able to act as client. If there is a specific set of jars
I can build even less than the avertised minamilist build that woud be great...
do you know what i would need ?

  Thanks
  Gavan