Hi!
I'm developing an application with an embedded tomcat.
I want to deploy a Axis2-Webservice at runtime.
My problem is: How do i get the current ConfigurationContext to add the service
to it?
I can create a new ConfigurationContext and add the service, but that does not
have any effect.

ConfigurationContext configContext =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("c:/axis2-1.3/conf/axis2.xml");
InputStream in = new FileInputStream("c:/workspace/mywebservice/services.xml");
       AxisService service = DeploymentEngine.buildService(in, configContext);
configContext.getAxisConfiguration().addService(service);
configContext.getAxisConfiguration().startService("SMARTService");
You can do the following (But this depend on how you start Axis2 , if you use AxisServlet then the following works)

ListenerManager.defaultConfigurationContext

Thanks
Deepal
Regards,
Martin