Hi list,

I'm trying to deploy axis2 in tomcat and I can't manage to make it work. Note: I've tried with axis2 1.3 and with the latest nightly build and I get the same result. I'm using Tomcat 5.5.25-1ubuntu1 (the latest package available for Ubuntu 7.10).

Here is what I did:
* unzip axis2-xxx.zip
* run "ant create.war"
* copy dist/axis2.war to /var/lib/tomcat/webapps
* restart tomcat

When I try to load http://localhost:8180/axis2/ (the default port on Ubuntu is 8180...) I get the axis welcome page (fine). But when I click on one of the links ("Services", "Validate", "Administration"), I get a page with the Apache feather and the axis logo on the top, saying "Internal server error"... and there's nothing in /var/log/tomcat5.5 !!!

Can anybody help me?
I'm not sure if it's an axis2 bug or a misconfiguration problem. Are there some other place where I should look for logs? (I tried "find /var/lib/tomcat/webapps/axis2|grep -i log" just in case, but there's nothing relevant)

Cheers,
Olivier

--
- *Olivier RICORDEAU* -