Without seeing all the code generated and how it links together I'd take a stab
in the dark and say that you're not setting an object in the request. Since
your wsdl does not appear to have any nillable/minOccurs="0" elements I would
suggest that you are not populating one of the parent objects correctly. Eg not
putting the "responseMsg" into the "to" and then that into the "fromtmResponse"
object correctly.

David Meiklejohn
--
Product Developer
iseek Communications Pty Ltd

This email is intended for the recipients only. If you have received this email
by mistake, please notify the sender by reply email, and then delete it without
reading, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents. The contents of this
message and any attachments may be confidential. There is no warranty that this
email is free of errors or viruses. It may be a private communication, and if
so, does not represent the views of iseek Communications Pty Ltd.

All contents of this email and any attachments are subject to copyright.