Hello,

Thanks alot for your help. So MessageContext is a static object that
doesnt need to be initialized, what would happen if
MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext() was ran by a normal class
that wasn't being run by the axis2 server. Also is this anywhere in
the documentation on the site. As I dont see this as an obivious way
to add properties to a web service (which is probably a really common
thing).

On Jan 30, 2008 10:42 PM, Deepal jayasinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Hello,
> >
> > I've find a similar post that suggests:
> >
> > The correct way is get the ServiceDescription from , MessageContxt and then
> > you can get the correct classloader for that service (which has all you lib
> > files) from serviceDescription
> > ClassLoader cl = sd.getClassLoader();
> >
> > However, I'm not sure how to even get at the ServiceDescription or
> > Message Context objects.
> >
> MessgeContext.getCurrentMessageContext();
> > For example, how would I get the ServiceDescription object in the
> > getProvIdentityDD Function:
> >
> > public class LocationLookupService{
> >        public OMElement getProvIdentityDD(OMElement objLatLongitude)
> >        {}
> > }
> >
> > the .properties file is in
> > ca/gc/agr/locationlookup/connection.properties file inside the aar
> > file.

Steve Zimmer
aka steveZ1337
founder of: