Hi,

I need a webservices that access may webapplication library so i embed the
service in my webapplication like a post found in this mailinglist.

1)       copy the web.xml that was in the book example

2)       copy the WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml file from the axis2.war file

3)       put my services.xml and wsdl file in
WEB-INF/services/MyService/META-INF

4)       added a WEB-INF/module directory and added the appropriate
changes to axis2.xml (I use the logging module so I can see the Soap
calls)

5)       added all of the jars from the axis2-min-1.0-bin.zip
distribution

Are there any limitation of that solution??

Is there any other way to access a existing web application information by
service developed with axis2?

thanks

sulla tua email e invii a 12 cent per pagina senza scatto alla risposta