From: Afkham Azeez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:27 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Is Axis for Me?

On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 4:38 AM, Murphy Steve
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm a web services beginner and I need to create client applications for
existing web services that are running in a Web Logic server. I need to
know:

1. Can I use Axis to create clients that use the web services?

Yes, definitely. This is a basic requirement of any Web services
framework

        2. If the answer to question 1 is "yes" then which Axis2
download do I use?

The last stable release was Axis2 1.3
(http://ws.apache.org/axis2/download/1_3/download.cgi)

        Thanks.

--
Thanks
Afkham Azeez

http://azeez78.blogspot.com
http://www.wso2.org
GPG Fingerprint: 643F C2AF EB78 F886 40C9 B2A2 4AE2 C887 665E 0760