Hi Samir,

Yes, In order for savan to work both the client
sending the subscription message and the publisher
service must have addressing engaged.

services.xml
<module ref="addressing">
<module ref="Savan">

The client does not have to have the savan module
engaged (I believe).

The example publication listener services do not have
addressing engaged in their services.xml so I don't
believe that it is needed. They definitely do not
need the savan module.

leon

samir shaikh wrote:
Hi Leon,

What does the service xml look like in services.xml
for services that we want to engage savan for. Should
we also engage addressing?..
Samir

--- Leon Searl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Samir,

That was my bad. I had a mis-spelling
in the services.xml that kept it from working.

leon

samir shaikh wrote:
Hi Leon,

Did you get an answer on this?

Samir

--- Leon Searl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I've started to try to use Savan for WS-Eventing.

When I put <module ref="Savan"/> in my axis2.xml
file
(when using Axis2 under TOMCAT) I can see that
Savan
has been engaged
for all operations for all services (by using the
Axis2 admin web page).

When I only put <module ref="Savan"/> in the
service.xml file
of one service (and remove it from the axis2.xml)
dont
see Savan engaged for my service (when using the
Axis2 admin
webpage to see which serivce/operations have
modules
engaged).

Can Savan only be engaged globally?

Thanks

leon

--
Leon S. Searl, Software Research Engineer
Information and Telecommunication Technology

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]