Yea..it's possible..because i am already doing that way

                   "Moley
                   Harey"
                   <moleyharey@                                       From
                   gmail.com>           "Moley Harey"
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                        axis-user@ws.apache.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                   02/19/2008           Deploy my Service in a different
                   01:03 PM             war than axis2.war
                   Please
                   respond to
                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                   .apache.org

Hi folks!

I have developed an Axis2 Web Service and to deploy and use it in Tomcat I
generate the MyService.aar file and copy it into the
"$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/services" folder so it gets deployed
correctly and is accesses in the url:

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/MyService

My question is if I could build my own "mydeployment.war" file (instead of
using the standard axis2.war) and put there all the necessary jars,
configuration files and my own MyService.aar and deploy it directly into
Tomcat so the url to access it would be something like:

http://localhost:8080/mydeployment/services/MyService

Is it possible to do it?
Or all services implemented using Axis2 have to be deployed into axis.war
file??

Thanks in advance,

Mh