Hi all,

I would like to know is it possible to get the properties' values from the file
'context.xml' in <CATALINA_HOME>\webapps\axis2\META-INF.

The example of context.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context path="/axis2">
    <Parameter name="xsltDirectory" value="xslt" override="false" />
    <Parameter name="testDirectory" value="test" override="false" />
</Context>

It said on Tomcat document that the value can be retrieved by calling
ServletContext.getInitParameter(), but I do not know how to get this data via
the Axis2 server skeleton class. Thank you for any help in advance.

Cheers,

Suriya