I would say you should use the Handler / Module construct of Axis / Axis2.

regards,
Simon

Noé Amorim wrote:
Hello all.
I've trying to get the message content before the call is sent, like this:

ServicesBindingStub sservice = new ServicesBindingStub(new
java.net.URL(location), new org.apache.axis.client.Service());

sservice.setUsername(username);
sservice.setPassword(password);

org.apache.axis.client.Call _call = sservice._createCall();
javax.xml.soap.SOAPMessage _message = _call.getMessageContext().getMessage();

System.out.println(_message.getSOAPBody());

but i can't get nothing print, i can print the response BODY although.

Another thing, i'm trying read more about securing webservices, i
started by read this
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-sec1.html,
but it seems a bit outdated allready, any other articles i could watch
out ?

Thanks.