I'm having a problem that was briefly discussed on this list back in
November, reported as Eclipse bug #206967

As suggested in the old thread, I updated my Eclipse WTP/WST (they're the
same thing, no?).
My "About Eclipse Platform Features" dialog reports my WST version as
2.0.2.v20080215... which seems to be more recent than the bug fix.
(But then again, if I ask for plugin details for that feature it reports
1.0.2.v20070612...)

My apologies if I'm confused about Eclipse architecture or if I'm missing
something about this bug.

Thanks for any suggestions on how I can get the
The mex-1.3.mar module, which is not valid, caused
org.apache.axis2.mex.MetadataExchangeModule
etc error to go away.

- Steve