Hi all, my goal is to create an interoperable ws (java server and dot net client) so I would like to create document style wsdl, so I:
- wrote my ws in java and then build wsdl using java2wsd lant task:
<axis-java2wsdl
           output="${wsdl.dir}/buy.wsdl"
           location="http://client.yalp.it/buy/services/FetWrapper";
           namespace="it.telecomitalia.rossoalice.fetwrapper.ws.server"
classname="it.telecomitalia.rossoalice.fetwrapper.ws.server.FetWrapper"
           style="document"

<!--mapping namespace="it.telecomitalia.client.interop.beans" package="it.telecomitalia.client.interop.beans"/--> <!--mapping namespace="it.telecomitalia.rossoalice.fetwrapper.ws.bean" package="it.telecomitalia.rossoalice.fetwrapper.ws.bean"/-->
           <classpath refid="project.class.path"/>
       </axis-java2wsdl>

the problem is when i run the task i've this error:
Please register a typemapping/beanmapping for 'it.telecomitalia.client.interop.beans.GWProduct'

what'is the meaning? what do i've to do? is there a way to automatically register it?

If I generate wsdl with style="wrapped" i've no wanring message but what kind of wsdl have I as result?
Using a dot net client the marshalling dot net side doesn't work.

Any suggestion is appreciated.
Luca