Hi Nandana,

Thanks for your comments. I'm wondering whether we should import
certificates to the default Java trusted store
(jre/lib/security/cacertificates) or to have a separate trusted key store
file for our application and import certificate to it? Which one is a better
solution from the security point of view?

The other question how can we show certificate to the user and then import
it programmatically the same way web-browsers do?

Thanks

Joe