From: Virtual Light [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 10:58 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: WSDL2JAVA code generation

I have noticed that with Axis2 1.3 that the code generated by the WSDL2JAVA
eclipse plugin does not by default generate methods that throw RemoteException
(ADB binding) as was the case with Axis 1.4.  Is this by design or is this a
bug?  I had seen a similar post asking about this but there was no resolution.

Bill