Axis2 Crew,

I am trying to use Eclipse to edit existing webservices that are in
the form of .aar files.

At this point I have tomcat successfully installed and working with Eclipse.
The problem I am having is getting Axis2 installed and working with Eclipse.

I downloaded Axis2 and built the axis2.war file.
I moved the axis2.war into webapps directory.

I expected the .war file to expand when I started tomcat.  I start
tomcat using the context sensitive menu in Eclipse.

Is there something special about the way Eclipse starts tomcat where
it does not expand a .war file?

Can anyone give me some hints about other things I may run into when
using axis2 with Eclipse?

--
Michael Potter