Hi,
You can use the following constructor to create your service client..
           ServiceClient(ConfigurationContext
configContext,AxisService axisService)

ConfigurationContext can be created as follows by pointing to your
axis2.xml and the axis2 repository..

ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(path,axis2xml);

If you are using a generated stub, then it has a constructor which
takes in the axis2.xml location and the axis2 repo location.

thanks,
Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com