Hi,
I am beginning to delve into axis web services. Planning on using ( WSAD or
Eclipse for development)

Could you please share one of the practical services that any of you have
developed ( that includes some kind of database access). What IDE have you
used? Do you use ant script package into .aar archive?
One of the questions I have is can we invoke session ejbs from axis web
service? In that case do we need to package the whole thing as ear or aar
for deployment. If axis recognises only aar archive as services. will it
recognise the ear , if the services are in a ear

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  ( I am reading the axis user's guide
on apache site) Please suggest some reading  material specific to using axis
web services.

thanks
Laxma