Hi,

Thank you all for the provided help.
In fact, the incoming message has a ws-addressing "reply-to" EPR pointing to
another listener. This is the problem.
When the response MessageContext is created, this values are automatically
fielded.
If I set "To" as: "newMsgContext.setTo(new
EndpointReference("http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous";));" it works.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Daniel Silva
Software Developer

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.alert-online.com

ALERT Life Sciences Computing, S.A.
Edifício Lake Towers
Rua Daciano Baptista Marques, n.º 245, Bloco D
4400-617 Vila Nova de Gaia

Tel.: +351 22 832 89 80/1
Fax: +351 22 832 89 82

This e-mail is privileged, confidential and contains private information. Any
reading, retention, distribution or copying of this communication by any person
other than its intended recipient is prohibited.