Hi,

I'm trying to call an .Net WCF Service from an Axis2 java client on Windows.
Simple calls to the service are working, but I have problems with
a stream returned by one of the methods (see "Exception" below).
The client stub was created with Axis' wsdl2java tool.

Is it possible to handle a stream returned from a WCF service at all?

TIA
Andreas

Exception:
====================
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException:
ParseError at [row,col]:[1,288]
Message: elementGetText() function expects text only elment but
START_ELEMENT was encountered.
        at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)
        at org.tempuri.FileTransferStub.fromOM(FileTransferStub.java:1377)
        at
org.tempuri.FileTransferStub.CheckOutDocument(FileTransferStub.java:874)
        at DmsClient.DmsClient.buttonDownloadMouseClicked(DmsClient.java:525)
====================

Service interface:
====================
    [ServiceContract( Namespace = "http://www.dummy.de/DmsService"; )]
    public interface IFileTransfer
    {
        [OperationContract]
        [FaultContract( typeof( ServiceOperationFailedException ) )]
        Stream CheckOutDocument( string id );
    }
====================

Service configuration:
====================
<binding name="BasicHttpStreaming"
         maxBufferSize="1000000"
         maxReceivedMessageSize="500000000"
         messageEncoding="Mtom"
         transferMode="StreamedResponse" >
  <readerQuotas maxArrayLength="500000000" />
</binding>

<service name="DmsBatchFileTransfer.FileTransfer"
         behaviorConfiguration="DmsDocumentServiceBehavior">
  <endpoint
    address=""
    binding="basicHttpBinding"
    bindingConfiguration="BasicHttpStreaming"
    contract="dummy.Profile.DmsService.IFileTransfer"
    name="BasicHttpFileTransfer" >
  </endpoint>
  <host>
    <baseAddresses>