From: Nate Roe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 6:24 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: How do I learn which Axis2 JARs have which classes?

I've had a recurring problem where I find it's difficult to locate
exactly which Axis2 JAR contains some class or another that I'm using.
So far, I've just used a brute-force approach to these dependencies:
make sure that all Axis2 JARs are in the class path, and things work
great.

Surely, there are more refined methods.  Given a fully qualified class
(for example, org.apache.axis.description.TypeDesc, what's a good way to
locate its JAR?

Thanks,
Nate Roe