Hi,
     Can any body tell me how to generate SOAP request with Beans for the below
SOAP Request

Seetha Rama Krishna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 19:40:52
+0000 (GMT)
From: Seetha Rama Krishna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Bean Serialization /xml
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

 Hi,
     I am having a java bean (not EJB). By using this bean i need to send SOAP
 Request to a webservice

    Can any one suggest me whether it is better to send it as object /
 generating the xml format using StringBuffer and validating it with DOM
 parser.

         If we generate the xml file how can we add the template like
 soapenvelope to this xml file and how about attachment??

       If we pass the bean as object, then how can we get the xml
 format, whether i need to do any changes in bean and how to validate
 object??

    I need to send a SOAP Request to a webservice in the following
 format.

  <?xml version="1.0"  encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
 xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
    xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
    <soapenv:Body>
        <request xsi:type="ns1:requestType" xmlns=""
            xmlns:ns1="http://tempuri.org";>
            <general>
                 <id>0987654321</id>
                <item>XYZ</item>
            </general>
            <private>
                <xyz>
                    <life_id>1</life_id
                    <price>21</price>
                </xyz>
             </private>
            <attachments>
                <abc>
                    <name>1234</name>
                    <image></image>
                </abc>

                </abc>
            </attachments>
        </request>
     </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

  Thanks,
  ram

 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

  Thanks & Regards,
  Krishna

 Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.