From: Seetha Rama Krishna [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 11:46 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: difference b/w bean mapping using SOAPBody

Hi,
     I am new bie to AXIS.  I have to send a SOAP Request in the
following format
<general>
   <item>SOAP</item>
  <version>1.1</version>
</general>
<item>
  <foodItem>
     <type>liquid</type>
     <quantity>1</quantity>
   </fooditem>
 </item>
         I had gone through SAAJ API and found that it is very easy to
construct the  same SOAP Request.
         My question is the same can be build using bean mapping concept
in AXIS..
           Is there any difference in sending the SOAP Request using
AXIS with bean serialization an by using SAAJ API.
    Can any body suggest me how to proceed further

Thanks,
ram

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.
<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_webmessenger_10/*http://in.messenger.yah
oo.com/webmessengerpromo.php>