Hi,
      Thanks for your reply.
  //, if you switch away from Axis to some other JAX RPC implementation of Web
Services
       Can you please tell me  what are other JAX RPC implementations

  Regards,
  ram

"Chandolu, Yuva" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Using Service and Call
you are making your code portable between any JAX RPC based implementation of
Web Services. That means, if you switch away from Axis to some other JAX RPC
implementation of Web Services, your client code works (should work) without
any code changes.

  Using Stubs your client code is tied to Axis implementation (JAX RPC, of
course) because you are using Axis generated stubs classes.

  Thanks
  Yuva