I am using Axis2 1.3 - wrapped/wsdl first..

for some reason the method in skeleton interface for PresentCheques is being
generated with a void return.. I have another operation that returns an
array and it is working fine....so it has to be something else..

        <xsd:element name="PresentChequesResponse">
                <xsd:complexType>
                        <xsd:sequence>
                                        <xsd:element maxOccurs="1"
minOccurs="1" name="Ack"
type="xsd:boolean"></xsd:element>
                                        <xsd:element maxOccurs="500"
minOccurs="0" name="RejectedCheques"
type="ecp:RejectedChequeType"></xsd:element>
                        </xsd:sequence>
                </xsd:complexType>
        </xsd:element>

I set the minoccurs to "1" just in case it didn't like the "0", but the
problem persisted...This is the schema for RejectedChequeType:

        <complexType name="RejectedChequeType">
                <sequence>
                        <element name="Reason" type="string"  minOccurs="1"
maxOccurs="1"></element>
                        <element name="MICR" type="tns:MICRType" minOccurs="1"
maxOccurs="1"></element>
                </sequence>
        </complexType>

When i remove RejectedChequeType from the PresentChequesResponse..the
interface is generated correctly..

Whats strange is that PresentChequesResponse & RejectedChequeType are being
generated correctly..

Is there something wrong with my WSDL/XSD? or is it a known bug in axis2?

Thanks,

Mikle