Hi,

    I have 2 webservices deployed within the same application (same war
file).

    I want to manage sessions between these 2 webservices (using the
setManageSession method).  I want the JSESSIONID to be used in all the
requests.  It works fine if I have 1 service.

    Here is my scenario.

    1.  FirstService has a login method (takes username  & password as
parameters).

         I authenticate the user & create a session, store this session
in ConfigurationContext

    2.  SecondService has other methods which are executed for the user
who has logged into our system using the login method in the
FirstService.

    Problem:

    If I use just one service, my first response is having a JSESSIONID
and all the subsequent requests will have the same JSESSIONID.

    But, if I use 2 services (in one war file), I'm not getting a
JSESSIONID.

    Does anyone have seen such a case before & has a solution it?

Thanks

Raghu