Andreas,

When reading through the referenced post, I conclude that the WSDL provided
by Jira should be modified when using Axis2. Personally I find this quite
annoying :o(.

It would be interesting to verify (but unfortunately I'm not a WSDL expert)
if the Jira WSDL violates certain aspects of the WSDL standard. If this is
the case, Atlassian could be asked to change it so that it conforms with the
WSLD standard.

Any help from a "WSDL expert" to have a look at this issue?

Regards, Stefan.