Lou Amodeo wrote:
Hi, I am new to Axis2 and trying to understand the basic capabilities of Java2WSDL <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> mainly some guidelines on what the supported capabilities and rules around developing POJO's with various properties, method arguments, return types and exceptions. Does the tool support JAX-WS annotations? Does this change with Axis 1.4? I can't seem to find any specific documnetation other than how to invoke the tool. Can someone point me to some information on this? Are there any well-known usage rules like Java classes must conform to Java Beans etc....? Thanks for your help
I hope following article will help you to get an idea about the problem you have.

Thank you!
Deepal